Captain's Lookout - Art Deco Apartment Rental in Penzance, Cornwall - Sleeps 4
Captain's Lookout is the easily distinguishable stunning art deco house in the middle of Penzance Promenade. This individual property has one of the best balcony views over the bay in Penzance, and has been restored with many art deco features in keeping with the nature of the property.
Captain's Lookout (sleeps 4)
With inspiration from its 1930s and nautical surroundings, upstairs hosts an immaculate master bedroom with master en suite with free standing bath looking towards St.Michaels Mount, twin room and large period bathroom.
The main feature being the exterior balcony with outside seating and BBQ boasting incredible views aver the bay. There is also a dining area, kitchen and relaxing sofa looking out through the large window over the bay decorated with a black and white theme.
The property incorporates an outside garden with picnic table and is equipped with modern white goods, art deco furnishings and quality bed linens.
- Family friendly, cot and high chair available
- Free wi-fi
- Large satellite HDTV in living room and master bedroom
- Luxurious Art Deco period fixtures and fittings
- Balcony with seating and BBQ
- Picnic table and garden
- Private Parking
- Master en-suite with bath and shower
- Washer / Dryer and dishwasher
- All linens, towels and bedding provided
- Gas central heating with large traditional radiators
Inside Captain's Lookout:
Click on portholes to expand pictures